Wednesday, September 19, 2012

i'll be missing you,baby...part 2

on my last post i was telling you guys about my beloved PUTIH morning routine only right?

so on this post i guess i'll me showing you all time Putih fav hobby..

SLEEPING in style :)


kept me safe while working alone..

sleeping on a hole..putih so calm..

the hole suck putih in..but still sleeping..hehe

whoppss,Batik wakes Putih up...aiyokkkkkk

a hot sunny afternoon...wish i could sleep like u darling..:)

9gag version: sleep like a boss..
seriously this is my boss seat and the boss love this cat so much tooo!!

Putih sleeps everywhere..

Sleeping on my work..hikhikhik..

Hiding his face...hikhikhik...mode: sleeping

putih still can sleep on a bagpack...and look so calm..

sleeps on the corner because i dont wanna play with him..sory,i got so many work to do darling..

on the left corner. sleeps on my basket....

he fits so well in the basket aite?

sleepy head to dream world




one day while im doing my work and putih sleeps in the basket and his head move on my hand, a second after his hand held on my hand like hugging..



i was touched,this cat means a lot to me...



on ramadhan,im the one fasting and sleepy but i think they felt more than i am :)



seeking attention from me..



silently sleeping on my desk...imy:(




i think putih thinks the room was too bright..hence did this..



curi tulang at prayer room..haip!

the last picture taken before he dissapeared..

Putih,may you always be safe no matter where you are..
eat a lot putih,dont be skinny..

lots of love,your owner

to be continue.. in part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment