Friday, September 14, 2012

a month of syawal

As you all know,I already deleted my previous blog..
and as i told you that i will create a new blog for me to write more about my current life story.
naa...wasn't much about me unless i was so damn busy with work..seriously busy and this effect my health,social life,family,friends and relationship.

whoopss...forgot, Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri for all muslim.
This year syawal meant so much to me.A day after i came back from Johore i started working and some of my friends came to my house its shiela,epah,kim and family,adeline,wen xi,efunk,sera,wani,wanie and uzair.

At this very end of syawal,fitri and family came to my house for beraya.It was fun watching Pirate of Caribbean 3: World Ends with fitri's little brother and sister.The movie quite funny though with the little man firing a canon and he fell down,aand the scene where as the witch monkey shaking cold...damn funny!

I Wake up quite early today since its Friday,I manage to do so many things.Laundry,mopping,clean my room,my toilet and my precious heels.LOL..

Btw,my blog still under maintenance,I'll be upgrading my blog skin sooner, so please wait patiently guys:)

my only siblings,my power rangers

Goodnight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment