Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'll be missing you,baby..Part 1

PUTIH the loyal and most friendly cat.
putih will always be remember.
i lost my cat a week before raya and i always hoping it would come back to me again.
a friend told me its normal if your male cat disappear for a very long time.
but that is not NOT normal to me since i love this cat so much and no other cat could replace it.:(
 below some of my memory with my beloved cat.

PUTIH

say if you found the cat please do contact me at rozen1991@gmail.com.tqvm

every morning after i send my little brother to school,i usually went straight to office even at 7.20am.
as i reach my office every morning,i will park my car infront of the shop and stays there for few minute,
why? 
because of this cat,as i open the door he'll come to me and sniff the door for a bit and jump into my car
i didn't hurt my cat on above picture.Putih wont stay still,so i help la..hihi 

to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment