Monday, November 5, 2012

so,you've read it..

i know how you feel,thats is how i feel...SAD and angry too..
now everything cleared..
from this moment,you can forget me as your friend and maybe someday you'll find better friend than me..
im not good,cursing people thats is me,but really i never says bad word to my close friend until they hurt me badly like now...
hopefully there is always good friend really waiting for you after me..qada and qadar..



enough with the sadness and let cheer up for my........................



NEW BORN BABY KITTENs that i've been waiting SOOOOO LOONGGG....

there is 5 babies but turnout bad that one of the kitten died..
the most tiny baby i ever seen,live only for a day...RIP

now only left,black,white,orange and stripes....

how cool is that?? i waited so long for ze white-_-.....................



ok,need to workout my belly..
xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment