Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pissed Off

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha guys..
this raya meant a lot to me...and lot of things happened that i didn't expect..
owh and the worst my car over heating..
Damn...thats not fun at all...i swear it..how am i suppose to go anywhere?

and im so damn angry at a friend..
i dont see how people knows how much hard for me to spend/steal my time with them..
how ungreatful you all!
dont you put an effort to be my friend as i did to you all!!

that right i'll be selfish like hell,
now its my turn to be care to people who cares about me ONLY!
i just dont understand a bullshit reason everytime i ask you out.
what i ask doesnt hard at all...just go out like 30 min..nnti kau kate aku buzy keje bagai kan??
this is FUCKING RETARDED lah!
or if youre not intrested to be my friend then you can get out from FRIEND list lah!
i dont bother you no more.





Now,



Good Morning Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment